Sunday, September 14, 2008

What we Love the most





We love getting ready for a Partaaayyy!

Since I missed the feeling of introducing myself & networking here & there. I had to accompany my mom yesterday.

My mom's friend had this very
Chic gathering to celebrate her daughters' graduation. Starting from the ballroom which was turned into a 1001 nights theme, down to the finest service of Arabian drinks which I'm proudly saying it was done by my mom's shop. I wished I've taken my camera to snap the gorgeousness of the evening.

I love the smell of Dkhoon Mixed with French perfumes, hearing the laughter on the background while enjoying great food with people whom you instantly feel like: Hey They are amazing!


On the other hand, two days ago, I had a dream.

A dream that took me back to Grade Five. It's weird I know! all I remember is that I had to repeat that class so I entered it & I felt like am the oldest one in the class & I hopped no one recognizes that.

I kept racing my steps to my desk which was on the front, I sat like a little baby on his first day of school & kept wandering around with my eyes. Until I caught the sight of
Dania. Dania was my Jordanian classmate back in High school & she had to move to her country before we graduated. She was by all means the kind-est *NERD* person I knew. She used to help me out in tests all the time, by that I mean, holding her paper up high so I catch a glance at her answers & obviously.. Copy them!! lol that's what I mean by Kind :P so anyway! when my eyes met Dania's my tears started rolling & all of a sudden I noticed that I recognized all the faces I know in the class. They were girls I didn't say goodbye to in my life! How terribly sad! I started crying in the dream saying how much I missed you girls, I don't want to waste my time anymore, bla bla bla.

Then I woke up. Checked my mobile phone & there it was! a msg from Shosho, inviting me for a gathering at her house. My dream came true, I thought to myself!

The gathering was today, I met my friends but unfortunately not all of them. Knowing that they all went to different places pursuing their dreams to be doctors, engineers & so on. We laughed all night remembering all our incidents & the best part was looking at our pix. OMG I had chubby cheeks & my fringe was too long for my face. There was this funny pic, me being super stylish in school terms :P holding a greasy bag & a Pepsi. I assume it was a KFC bag. Yikes!

Wish that all your dreams come true my dear
s.

4 comments:

eshda3wa said...

i love getting ready for parties too!

7asafa u didnt take any pics!

shosho said...

loooolz mashalla up to date lulu, that time when u was posting i was sleeeeping and dearming of u guys,, yes I had so much fun,, and i hope that all of our friends had fun as well. Next time inshalla it will be much bigger and Not in Ramadan so we can chat more and more.

Journal Entries said...

catching up with old friends is always fun!
and i don't know why , but the old pics seem to ALWAYS come out and be the highlight of the gathering =)

Anonymous said...

Your pictures make me want to take out my make-up and start experimenting hehe!