Sunday, September 21, 2008

A fight

No matter how we go on & on about the spiritual month of Ramadan, How we all tend to step up & say the word sorry, How we become the better us in dealing with people. In swallowing our anger & saying that's okay Allah will reward us for that.

Na'aah. Who we are kiddin! Ramadan reveals the worse in people. Especially those short-tempred :X


today, I wake up way earlier than my usual time. like 8 hours earlier :P got ready for another interview. I believe this is my second time I go out during fasting time & it's always a chaos. Cars bumped at traffic signals & people swearing at each other. Another taking parking spaces from one another. I truly feel sorry for Policemen.

Today was no exception, I went to the petrol station to get me credit & I wished I had a camcorder for the Egyption Team Vs Pakistani Team Fight. I witnessed what I assume was Round 10, It was Hillaaaarious rather than intense:

The Egyptian: Enta mafeee ye3raf Aish ya3niii Enta StuiiiBIDD!!!

Pakistaniii: WALLA ENTE WAJED MASKARAAAA

Egyptian: Ana Hena feee ManaJERRRR, Kelma zeyada ana 7aya5bar shorrr6a!!

Omg I stood still feeling really disappointed of what happens with people this month. Honestly, people are nicer with each other when it's not Ramadan. Why things became the opposite way around?

6 comments:

Glitter said...

Lulu, hiii....

this is my first time here, and i have to say i liked what i saw/ read i mean :-)

Will be keeping my @@ on u :-*

Anonymous said...

omg Lulu yeety 3la al jr7, walah am envying u for not needing to go out during day time, I suffer everyday in my way back home from work. Poeple's attitude during this month is nothing but a disaster =(

Anonymous said...

Maybe because Eblees is jailed :p

every day i go to sleep i think of the next day traffic jam, it's like a night mare 4 me

asameee said...

3afana Allah!

INDESTRUCTIBLE said...

Bowaaaaaaahaaaa haaaa haaaaa haaaa! ! ! ! ! XD

Layla said...

Glitter: 7ayyach allah fe baitch el thaaniiiii, 3eedeeha dayeman ;)

Dreamy: haaaih walla I wonder if it's only fe AD or else where, shay fa'6ee3. allah y3eeenaaa. 7ag sho envyyy la7gaa 3al sh'3l ana

A7mad: oh 3ad ur workplace area is big ma2sah every single morning. allah y7af'6naaa.

nyxxie: lool couldn't agree more.

Indestructible: Akeed laughing at fight!! hehe