Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pray for Hamdan

Remember back on August, I went to Dubai for the weekend & baby Hamdan-my second cousin-was my hiiighlight of the trip. Super duper cute & he was tagged with me the whole time. Unfortunately, we were struck with the news that his health condition collapsed all of a sudden & he's hospitalized now.

I'm a person who went to hospitals & fuenerals sooo rarely. I don't like facing saddness especially to people whom I really love. But since my mom knew how much I love Hamdan. She insisted I go visit him so that he feels better. & Oowh 7abeeebiiii he was sooo shy when I came in. We played with his plastic animals & told him the typical story that beings with: there was a prince called Hamdan & a verryyy beautifull princess.......

Respecting the privacy of his family, I won't share his real condition but my heart is itched with fear & I wish that nothing serious is wrong with him.

Please Please everyone pray for him in this great month. May god bring him back to his family better than ever.

I love you

8 comments:

Delicately Realistic said...

Allah yshafi insha Allah ;)

Journal Entries said...

3asa allah eshafeeh min kill shar enshallah..

Diddlina said...

aww 7abeeeby
Allah yshfeeeh w y3afeeh ya rab..w y5aleeh for his family and loved ones .. ill pray for him inshallah..ald3a2 fe rm'6an mstjab inshallah especially at midnight..dont stop praying huuugs hope he feels better ya raaaab

Fastidious Babe said...

alla yshfeeh inshalla w yraj3a lahla..


*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Allah ye3afeh inshalah!

Anonymous said...

may Allah grant him with a speedy full recovery.
may Allah protect him and shower his loved ones with patience.

Layla said...

Thank you all for ur du3a2, bless you all.

Still no good news about his condition, but we are praying for him every minute.

Technogal said...

Allah Yashfeeh inshallah.