Friday, October 3, 2008

I saw it

It's 2:36 in the morning, we just came back from a BBQ-ing trip in Oman with my extended family :D it was so much fun & killing hot in the same time.

Khasab is the nearest Omani area to Ras Al Khaimah, so we reached within an hour Too bad the trip was planned at the last minute so we reached at night missing all the gorgeous scenery of mountains aligned perfectly to the deep blue ocean. With the limited vision at night I still came to realize that Oman is waaay nicer than Fujairah *the seventh emirate* , So we decided to plan another trip there.

Now I have to get enough sleep, my head is pounding. Enshallah Bkra promise with a Mayyyja post with pix of all the things I did on the previous days. Stay tuned.

All I need to think about is the falling star I witnessed first time on my liiife *I hope it's not falling rocket or something else though*. I made a wish in my heart. Hope it comes true one day


Lots of love coming your way my dearest Friends

No comments: