Friday, October 17, 2008

Weekend


And they lived happily ever after. Hopefully!

Hamda's wedding was spent wisely if I could say, catching up with my friends whom I haven't seen for the past 4 months. I was triple as hyper & gorgeous as like no other day "e7m e7m" loool No seriously I loved me yesterday.

You deserve all the happiness in the world. allah yhannech & 3gbal el singles out there ;) *Silently whispers Ameen haha*

Today, Had a fun day out with my mom, brother & sister. Lunch @Beilla, beach sighting & finally the games area next to Marina mall, it was hilllaarious, riding the games & acting childish all over again.



Quickies:

Salama, I'm proud of you, from the bottommost of my heart *Love ya*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LuLuuuuu, thank you so much, its soooo nice to hear that... I'm so happy you liked my idea coz ur opinion counts to me so much!

Ohhh and sorry to hear about the INCIDENT that happened on the ship ride LOLOLOL. OK I'll keep my mouth shut now

and i knowwwww u were gorgeous yesterday!! *mashalah*

Misss yewwww