Wednesday, July 23, 2008

For You



Dedicated to Didi. For what an amazing friend she is. & no matter what conversation we talk about, Friends has to be part of it, whether it's a reminder of a scene or a quote. *Heart* Ya. You are by all means the strongest person I have ever known. God gave you the biggest well to smile no matter what. Don't you ever change that, because it's precious :) & one day enshallah will go to Magrduy's & read your name on the best sellers section for what an amazing writer you are :P


Edited, that's my favorite quote :
Monica: Pheabe, do you think that your favorite animal says much about you?
Pheabe: What? You mean behind my back?

3 comments:

Diddlina said...

awww im speechless, i really dont know what to say..thanks alot wallah this made my day and made me smile *huuuuuuugs* im lucky to have you..love you so much<3
and as our tradition ill leave u with on of my fav friends quotes :D

Rachel: Boy, you really can't stand to lose, can you? Your whole face is getting red... little veins popping out on your temple...
Phoebe: Plus that shirt doesn't really match those pants.

Layla said...

owwwhhh Huuugzzzz back <3 LOL am trying to remember that quote you told me once and Mttttt mn el '67kkk.. Sumthing about pheabe saying: do you mean behind my back!!

plz remind meeeee, love yaa

sarah said...

wow!!! i am a huge fan of friends! however, i prefer phoebe the most!