Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pink Moments

It's been a long long time since I was engaged in conversation where I was the topic of discussion. Who am I? What are my family like? Who are my best friends? The place I'm here, would it take me to the place I want to be years from now?

Opportunities come in every unexpected way. They say Allah brings people out of nowhere to help you. And it sure happened to me. Yesterday was my first mentor meeting, and all I was thinking: THANK YOU ALLAH.

Everyday I'm blessed to think of all the great people we are surrounded with. Even those who exist every morning ping-ing to wake up then continue with their lives. I'm lucky!

Picture-wise, Tiara restaurant at the Marina Mall, is highly recommended for those who fancy well fancy food. And the view is just picturesque, I kept murmuring: I feel on top of the world.


Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat

No comments: