Friday, August 21, 2009

Pre Ramadan Thoughts

Although a sudden stomachache is bugging me right now. I really want to greet you all, for the upcoming holly month of Ramadan. It always always feels special and different. And no ramadan feels like the previous one.

Tonight, I went grocery shopping with my parents. The last time I went to this supermarket with my dad was couple of years ago. I used to have only one class at the university and every time my dad picks me up, we had to pass by this supermarket. My favorite part was piling every thing I want into the trolly. I never cared how much, how many!. All I knew dad is paying. He had always warned me that the day will come when I handle my own stuff. And it did come. Gosh how much I hate responsibilities! lol financial ones of course.

Every time I promise mom that this time I will really be there for her cooking lessons. It takes me two times and I slack around. But this time, I want to make it happen. I want to learn how to make our proper rice with different side dishes :D and probably invite my besties to try'em out.

Off-topic, I really really miss my grandma. I hope she is living with us rather than miles away. I feel like I'm going to regret every second of my life I spent without her presence.


Quickies:
Shosho: Happy belated birthday my sweetest friend. 7agch 3alay :( prepare yourself for a legaimat-full day at my place


No comments: