Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged: Random Me

Thanx Maitha* for the tag, you a are the first my dearest *Blow ya a kiss*

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up


1. Well they say the first sentence of everything is the hardest. Let's skip it to the second & see if I recall something at the end, shall we ?

2. I'm a very very classic person. It is my dream to live in the 80's & 70's. Not the American one , no the Kuwaitie :P I love all the old musalsalat, I love their accent, their clothes & yeah their furniture * velvet sofas & the famous brown curtain um Warda*. I'm soooo fascinated by Khaligie oldies music as well. From Abdulkareem, to Abdu & Abu Baker Salim, I adore them all *'3baaaarrrrr*

3. I love gooogling everying. So it didn't come as a surprise for me to work as a development analyst. I get to google everything for the whole day. Today for instance I googled Disney Tokyo, Plaza Athenee & how to make the perfect summer Lemonade

4. I have the most familiar face on earth lol. I never met a person who didn't tell me you reminded me of other person they know.

5. When I was a lil kid, I was beaten down by my older brother on daily basis - owwwwiiii - think purple bruises over my face & teary eyes pictures. As we grew up, we came to realize as much as we hated each other, it got replaced by this indescribable love & resssspectt. Love Ya Barhooomiiiii


6. I love singing throughout the day, poor family & Salama. mallaw mn 9oooti ely magoool '3air enh kanareeee :P

I Tag:

The Sartorialist - Yeah Right :P
Elyy weddah ejaweb 7ayyah allah

1 comment:

Whatever said...

I have a very familiar face too, it's annoying sometimes...
And I kinda liked what you said about the beating LOL =D ..