Thursday, October 22, 2009

Snapshots






I love you Abu Dhabi. With the first signs of winter coming in, I can't help but to look forward to my usual hangouts, extra doses of lattes & my new orange blanket I picked out at IKEA few weeks back.

Yesterday, we were one of the fortunate people to experience The Yas Hotel, situated in the centre of Yas Marina Circuit. Very unique people, very unique. I woke up today freezing from the room's ac, yet managed to have a lovely breakfast with my brother. After checking out, we both took different routes, each to his own destination. Mine was work, so I took the new "Sheikh Khalifa Highway" which links Yas & Saadiyat Islands to the Island of Abu Dhabi in one of the most beautiful road/bridge I've seen in the country. I mean it never occurred to me how Blue the sea is, especially in the mid of the day with the rays of the sun hitting right into it.

Couldn't be more proud to belong to you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emarati aw Rasi blfa5f marfoo3 =)