Monday, December 26, 2011

Comfort Food. Love. Endorphines

I crawled in our lush sofa, dipping my spoon in the hearty veggies & chicken soup my mom taught me to make.

I had finally listened to her and decided to learn some of her cooking recipes.

I filled up the soup bowls which ironically has the tagline "No Soup For You" from the famous Seinfeld episode.

I covered my cold feet with a blanket and felt the relief.

Knowing that I just had an intense 30 minutes workout in the gym and 30 minutes in the kitchen, chopping and chopping all these veggies for the soup.

It's time to relax and have some peace of mind.

I had to call my mom to tell her how the soup turned out. Her instant answer was:"Ajal a3lmch el machboos??"

She always makes me laugh.

I felt the endorphines hormone kicking in. The happiness created a halo around me, and I just saw life in pink.

I've always felt like the little we make in our day, the more happy we are. It's not what we do, it's choosing the right moment and company to share it with.

No comments: