Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Hyper Because


I love you all. ha sho rayekm :P loool

- I'm typing this post while dancing over the drumming sound coming from our neighbors' house. They are celebrating their son's wedding. Wanasa, I love it when our "Freej" has a wedding! all the neighbors will be making dresses & having their hands designed with Henna :D Kind of rare in this time of our life, where people seldomly care about those living next door. Maybe that's explains the fact that my parents are living in the same area for the past 25 years.

- Having sushi two days in a row. Caterpillar rolls! oh my endless love. For those visiting/living in Abu Dhabi, head out to Wasabi. But don't order their tempura, tasteless :x

- Watching too much tv shows during these past days. Too much McDreamy is Ohkazaay ;)

Gotta Sleep now.


Nightie Night. Gorgoues people!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe cute, yeh sounds like loads of fun - old style wedding - wnasah ..

yeh I didnt like Wasabi's prawn tempura and eli yghr it's too pricy :x

INDESTRUCTIBLE said...

3oqbalech ^_^.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I love the wedding fever!! I wana stay in ur neighbourhood