Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Satisfaction

Forget about chocolate and midnight cravings. In the long run, what satisfies you the most in your life? Is it:
  • Your family? The big Fridays lunch
  • Your circle of friends? Where each of them has her own personality, her own joy of heart
  • Your health? The ability to run continiously for an hour and let these happy hormones pump up
  • Your work?  Being recognized among others for your achievments
  • Your faith? Knowing how to thank god for the countless blessings
It's an eye-opener for a second.  If I can build a structure and put each of the above as a foundation to each corner of that structure, I believe I'll be able to create a house of undescribable happiness and satifaction.

But, what if one of them breaks?

An alternative is always available, I had these days when things got rough at work, I always told myself, it's al'right, I'm going back to see my family. Or when neither of that was going well, I had my friends, who never miss a chance to cheer their LuLu up :)

Find you inner satisfaction and build on it. It will never let you down.

2 comments:

Moza Al D said...

Your family? The big Fridays lunch
Your circle of friends? Where each of them has her own personality, her own joy of heart

Layla said...

^ Huggzzzz