- Your family? The big Fridays lunch
- Your circle of friends? Where each of them has her own personality, her own joy of heart
- Your health? The ability to run continiously for an hour and let these happy hormones pump up
- Your work? Being recognized among others for your achievments
- Your faith? Knowing how to thank god for the countless blessings
But, what if one of them breaks?
An alternative is always available, I had these days when things got rough at work, I always told myself, it's al'right, I'm going back to see my family. Or when neither of that was going well, I had my friends, who never miss a chance to cheer their LuLu up :)
Find you inner satisfaction and build on it. It will never let you down.