Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Time of Birth

"11:05"  screamed one of the nurses with joy

It was the morning of June 30th 2012. The day we became a family of three.

The diapers, the bottles, the big steriliser machine, the pacifiers, the list goes on.

Baby Mohamed came with a full package of new vocabulary. A lot of things I never thought about.

Let's just day my daily life involves finishing that plate of mashed carrots in front of him, just to lure him to take one bite, and fighting to get that sleeping schedule right every single day. A perfectionist ? I think so.

My bedtime reads switched from Elle magazine to "On becoming a baby whisperer" by Tracy Hogg.

My tears are only shed over the changing table whenever he utters the word "tata". Whatever that means, I like hearing his voice.
Well,

Hello Motherhood.

No comments: